Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sarah Peyton


Having just attended that recognition of my grandparents, and then being privileged to read of the impact of your grandfather's life has really spoken to me, and encouraged me.  During this time of transition from college to the real world there are so many things up in the air.  So many ways my life could go, things I could attempt, ways I could spend my time here on earth.  But looking to the fully lived out lives of our older brothers and sisters in Christ reminds me that there is really only one thing I need to focus on; just one thing that I need to do in order to reach the end of my days and look back and say, "yep, I lived it as best I could."  And that one thing is to use the gifts He's given me to demonstrate His love.

June 20, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment